Friday, November 25, 2011

Lay Down, Imagine and it will Be

I've been thinking a lot lately about the purpose of writing a blog, and have come to the conclusion that it isn't necessarily about letting the whole world know all of your thoughts, but more a way of keeping track of your own ponderings. For some, it might even be their form of venting. After reading through some of my friends' blogs, I decided maybe I would try it out. And here we are, trying it out. Aren't new relationships fun?! Next, we'll hold hands and bat our eyelashes at each other!

So, as your probably know from my description, I'm nineteen years old. I'm also a Mormon, an employee, a daughter, sister, wife, dog owner, book lover, skeptic, and many other things that you could label me. Point being, please don't put me in a category because I'm only nineteen. Yes, I'm young. All that says to me is that I knew what I wanted at a young age, and I still do. So sue me for being decisive.

I thought it would be a cool idea (and please correct me if I'm wrong) to make a list of things I love, and then make a post about each one, one day at a time. Ya know, just to kind of get myself used to this whole blogging thing? So, the things I love the most at the moment are:

  • My Husband
  • My Family
  • My Dog
  • Missionaries
  • Christmas!!!!!
  • Underwear
  • The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
  • Lyricism
  • Classical Literature
  • My Job
  • Jesus Christ
  • Dashboard Confessional
       and last, but not least...
EMILY KATHLEEN DEATON (aka-- my best friend)!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment